Thursday, February 18, 2010

Picture Of My Cervix On 4 Weeks Pregnant What Are The Chances Of Me Being In Labor?

What are the chances of me being in labor? - picture of my cervix on 4 weeks pregnant

This is perhaps a bit long, but please, help me understand. I am pregnant with # 3. My first two pregnancies were picture perfect, and both were induced.

This picture is perfect, until the sudden onset of Braxton Hicks. At 31 weeks, when I went I was the abolition of 80%, but my cervix was closed.

It gave me the point of view of the test to see if I was in premature labor, and the answer is negative.

Later this week I lost the lid was notorious for bed rest. Some things have calmed down for a while, but she began again.

Now I'm pregnant, and 33.4 weeks for the last three days have between 4 -10 BH straight for 1 hour to 3 hours, then simply stops. Last night, all night and the morning lastedbefore slowing down.

The intensity does not change ... no evil and do not feel that I since the beginning of this process.

My doctor. Next rest in bed and told me to wait in two days, until next week.

I'm curious whether it can actually work without the intensity of change? ... Or what my chances are now on premature labor. I (no warning signs and not in one of the things he can not attend, is .... what if it happened, was one of those cases where they do not know why.) Have

I hope that makes sense .... I'm curious ... not marked, but want to stay informed.

Thank you for your help.

2 comments:

jbhir061... said...

BH as are normal for the time I went to work at 28 and DIL-2-and 90 percent away, which lasted 36 weeks before I delivered, and you'll know whether your work, it's my first and I LandD all went a few days, but you know that your body is so fluid leaks go on trust immediately has gone to a decrease in fetal movement and was in labor had no idea.

Toni J. said...

If this is the number three, then you know what feels the real work. If you do not feel the pain of birth * real *, then you are not at work. After your birth, moved, changed their way of feeling the pain of childbirth.

If you do not amniotic fluid, which is good are leaking. Even if you do not feel that the real work * okay.

The changes of intensity, you know. You're just nervous because you do not move any of this time. Chill, Mama!

Post a Comment