Sunday, December 27, 2009

World Hospice Day World War II Story "_______ Like Angels"?

World War II story "_______ like Angels"? - world hospice day

When I was younger, I read a book called "_____ like the angels ", I think. There were angels in the title.
It was removed, a history of the Second World War on a young girl whose family moved to France, I believe that his sister, Ethel, or something, and his brother, who are far away, abroad. Everyone thought the French was to be good and not worry about the war, but in the end to hate Jews.
Well, that's your grandmother with them in the camp, but she died. And I believe her mother took a job at one of the "Hospitals" in the field.
Finally, left to his mother and his father in a group of Swiss Army with a hospice for young people to the camp.
And she knows this guy, Rudy, for she was young and had ruined a great snowball fight one days on the road, someone from his false passport and documents with you are.
I'm trying some examples in this book kind of help you help me think remember the book!
I have tried sESEARCH Barnes & noble.com but I do not remember enough of the track, and not as a result of 1000 with Angel in it!
lol
HELP!
I loved this book and I will return!

0 comments:

Post a Comment